Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards

Liebster awards are reputed to have started in Germany to give small bloggers recognition for their efforts. So I was thrilled to receive one from the lovely Anna over at Crunchy, Creamy, Sweet. Check out her blog here. I, like Anna am always amazed that anyone actually reads my blog!

Once you receive the award, you should then pass it on to 5 fellow bloggers. It's like a big game of tag but more importantly it recognises some fantastic blogs and the efforts of their creators. So I'd like to recognise the following 5, as blogs I enjoy reading...and hopefully you will too!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award :)

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award Laura and thankyou so much for choosing me - your blog and cakes are so beautiful I'm truly honoured! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura - I am truly honoured also - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much Laura! I'm over the moon that you chose my blog! You've made my day :) Going to check out your other recommended blogs too now! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!